Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Swirly and Flowery Love

What a fabulous design in so many ways! Love the red, love the heart, love the flower, love the art deco vibe!!

AND...Love Artbeads.com for the opportunity to showcase it here! :)

After looking through the stoneware pendants, I selected 3 different pieces based solely on emotional response.

I honestly think it took over an hour to make my selections!! They are all so cool, unique and fun in their own way.

So now you know what to expect over the next few days :)

My final pick is from the swarovski crystal beads collection, I just couldn't help myself!!

I have a design idea in mind for all of my selections to be used in one piece, but as each bead is showcased, it is quite possible the idea will evolve! I can't wait to see what I end of with myself!!

Have a great evening!

FTC compliance disclosure: the item in this post from Artbeads.com was provided as a promotional gift as part of their bead blogger program for review or design purposes.

4 comments:

Angela Smith said...

The flower fits perfectly into the shape of the heart doesn't it. A lovely bead.

Regina said...

Beautiful, I have been eyeing the stoneware pendants, trying to decide which one...

Azure Accessories said...

Gorgeous...they have some of the most wonderful stoneware pendants at Artbeads...

Cheers

Unknown said...

I love the heart beads. It would be fun to use them on a bracelet. Thanks for sharing.