Saturday, August 30, 2008

This Week's Bracelet


Hello! I hope you are all having a gorgeous, sunny weekend!! This week's bracelet is one that I wear when I feel simplicity is in order. Considering that it has a specific color in it, I find that it goes with many different colors. I think it's because it is simple and non-obtrusive. It is sort of a neutral accessory.

I LOVE the crystal bauble. I'm not sure if it has a "real" name or technical name, but it is made with 12 crystals using the right angle weave and after you add the last two beads, you cross your wires through the first bead and when you pull them tight, it magically becomes a ball.

If you would like instructions, let me know. The baubles can be used in so many ways. I have shown them on this blog as neck chain baubles as well as earrings before. This one is the focal point of a bracelet on memory wire.

Have a great weekend!!

No comments: