Thursday, August 21, 2008

Summer Pumpkin


Hello! I don't want you to get the idea I am ready for fall and pumpkin carving so I am calling this bead a "summer" pumpkin bead! In fact, I would like to make up my own new vegetable and call it a brown sugar squash. When you cut it open, it's full of lovely brown sugar and when you bake it, it would taste like coffee cake without adding any other ingredients! The best part of my new vegetable would be the fact that it would be zero weight watcher points!!

In all seriousness, since I'm not ready for fall colors yet, I would put this bead with bright yellow and orange beads!!

I hope you are all having a great week!!

1 comment:

WTF Store said...

I love your blog! I'll be tuning in regularly to check out your discoveries. I'd also like to include you in my bead webpage "Just Beads".