Friday, May 16, 2008

More Lovely Links

I have thought about this moment all day long!! Sitting at home with my loved ones, happy and content on a Friday night with no serious obligations for at least the next 24 hours. That's a wonderful feeling!!

I wanted to share these lovely green links with you. They seem very similar to the links from last Saturday's bracelet, but they are made of glass rather than acrylic, they're a bit larger and they are made by a different manufacturer. Not only did the Michael's display have these lovely links, they had links that were perfectly square and rectangular in contrasting colors. I encourage you to take a trip to your local Michael's and look for a stand-alone display of these links. They are so cool! They also had packaged several LARGE circular links that I assume are intended for pendants.

Let me know if you make it out there and please share any pieces you make with them. I would love to see them. Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT weekend!!

1 comment:

Cindy Gimbrone said...

Such a pretty color green! Thanks for sharing! :-)

Cindy