Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Friendly Fishy

Hello! Today's bead is a very sweet, friendly looking little glass fish. I've had these for a while and can't recall if I have used them before. Possibly in earrings, but my memory is not kicking in!

There are fishes in blue, green and gold in my collection. Now that I have re-discovered these beads, I need to come up with a way to use them. These might be cute in a piece of jewelry that incorporates some furry yarn to represent algae.

If you have any ideas, let me know. Take care!

1 comment:

jewellery by erin said...

Hello...
this comment is not relevant to your post
I just wanted to stop in and say thank you for your words of encouragement on MY blog.
Also, I'm going to subscribe to your blog so I can get more pearls of wisdom (get it? beading - pearls? I'm lame, sorry).
jewellery by erin
web: www.jewellerybyerin.com
blog: jewellerybyerinblog.blogspot.com