Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pearls & Sparkle

This week's bracelet is actually made using one of the mother of pearl beads previously featured. I wear this one quite a bit. It is one of my favorites so I wanted to share. I just love wearing three strands of just about any bead! I made this bracelet to fit my wrist well so the strands would be slightly seperated on my wrist.

When I sat down to make something with my beading partner, she had made about 3 different things as I was stringing and taking apart, stringing and taking apart, etc. I just wasn't getting a good feel from it. Once I started with this pattern, it just flowed. That's usually how I know I'm really going to like something.

I hope you enjoy this as much as I do. Thanks for reading and take care!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this bracelet, it also is one of my favorites. It looks good with dress clothes or jeans. This is one that i saw and said I WANT ONE! I can't wait until Friday so we can make some more bling to enjoy.

see ya soon
lisa