Monday, February 25, 2008

Ocean Blue Cube

Hi there! I hope everyone's week got off to a good start!

Just in case, today's bead is a comforting ocean blue dice-drilled swarovski cube. So watery and, yes, yummy. I have to tell you, I have gotten the biggest kick out of finding the word "yummy" used on so many other beader's blogs. I thought I was the only one who used this term to describe beads and tried to refrain from using it around other non-beaders for fear they just wouldn't understand.

It's good to be among my own kind! If you have used these dice drilled swarovski cubes, let me know, I'm always looking for new ideas!! Thanks everyone!!


1 comment:

Maggie R said...

Goodmorning,
I gotta say this is one gorgeoso bead. I love "sparkle" and the square shape is a nice change. I haven't got any of these but I am sure going to look for some.
My motto is "Life's Short, Wear Sequins" so anything that shines id for me!!
Have a great day
((((hugs))))
Maggie