Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Simple Knotted Bracelet

After seeing Deb's comment from Beetique on yesterday's post, I thought I'd post this bracelet project using a great Cousin Corp pendant today.

I'll follow up the next couple days by showcasing the actual pieces and parts that went into creating it.

You should be able to click on the photo to get a closer view.

The new "Second Skin" line of beads from Cousin that will be in Joann stores at the end of November include MANY components that are not for people who want to be incognito or fly under the radar!

They are big, "out there" pieces that will get noticed. Rather than use this great pendant on a necklace that, as the wearer, I wouldn't be able to enjoy, I challenged myself to create a bracelet. :)

I LOVED lacing the holes at the bottom of the pendant with this brown hemp cord. The perfect Second Skin product to finish up the side with hemp cord is a 6 hole bar clasp, NICE!

I'd love to hear your thoughts!!

4 comments:

Louise said...

I love the colours in this!

New follower!

Louise

http://sparkledesignsedinburgh.blogspot.co.uk/

Paige said...

What a gorgeous design! Thanks for sharing..

Lisa Crone said...

Thank you so much! ;)

jelly andrews said...

Thanks a lot for sharing this awesome jewelry. I really like it. I love the colors. It is so amazing.