Saturday, November 10, 2012

Fun Pack Project

This is about the easiest project you can find if you have a local Meijer store that carries Cousin jewelry making products!

I recently bought the Fun Packs with 6 rubbery necklaces in different colors along with a package of ready-made dangles for each person.

Each of my craft night crafters picked a necklace and a package of the dangles.

I am showing just one of the choices for dangles.

I also bought the blue tones and there were pearly and crystally options as well.

So easy!

Just open the necklace by pulling one end out of the little cap end, load on the dangles in the order you like and it's done!

I have gotten so many compliments on this fun and easy project.

At first, I thought it was a fun, sort of kid like project, but my necklace looked great on grown ups too!

No comments: