Monday, November 19, 2012

Easy & Effortless!

This necklace is so simple and so cute, I can't really take that much credit for it.

Actually my two favorite words describe this perfectly, EASY & EFFORTLESS!

The metal component and ribbon, while very simple, make a real statement. I WILL take credit for knotting the ribbon and adding the clasp. :)

Perfect timing so I have something new to wear on Thanksgiving!

I can't wait to make this with a red or burgundy ribbon to wear next month, it's really going to be gorgeous, especially peeking through the cutouts of the metal.

I am never opposed to taking something simple apart to make it into something else, but in this case, I am going to make a run to JoAnn, Etc. (before the crazy shopping frenzy) to pick up another one. :) In fact, this would make a great gift for a bunch of people. Hmm...

So, did you make or are you still planning to make something new to wear for Thanksgiving?

3 comments:

SCHMÜCKLICH said...

Hi, I like these two words too. To this necklace I can add the word beauty.
Have a nice thanksgiving.
Greetings from Germany
Ulrike

Lisa Crone said...

Aw, Ulrike, you have made my week, thank you so much for the sweet comment. :)

Tammy said...

I totally agree. Easy is good! right now especially!