Saturday, February 25, 2012

This Week's Project: Leftovers!

Before heading out to a "Girl's Craft Night" this evening, I had a chance to use some fabulous leftover beads in a bracelet.

Well, it started out as a necklace, but was quickly turned into a bracelet because I wanted to be able to see the crystals!

That is pretty much why I don't make a lot of necklaces. I have a need to see the beads!! :)

The focal point is actually a beaded bauble or what some beaders call the "crystal ball". It is a right angle weave using 12 swarovski bicones all woven together to form a sparkly ball!

On each side of the ball are some top drilled black diamond crystals, yumm! Fun to make and FABULOUS to wear! That sparkle is WOW!

I also couldn't help but take a picture of our most fabulous craft tonight, the peanut butter/bird seed covered birdhouse!

Amazing isn't it....so clever! It's on the kitchen counter at the moment and I can't wait to hang it outside along with some corn for the squirrels. :)

2 comments:

dreaminofbeads / SAS Jewelry Designs said...

Very nice bracelet, I am going to have to learn how to make some of those crystal balls.
Sonya

Lisa Crone said...

Once you learn the crystal ball design, you will be addicted! :)