Friday, February 17, 2012

Peace, Love & Bead Blogger Friday!

Happy Friday! YAY!! I can happily report that I have just kicked off a 3 day weekend and can't wait to get crafting!

I'm going to be working on some mixed media pieces that I can then work into jewelry.

Just changing things up a bit and pushing myself out of my comfort zone. I hope I have something to share with you by next weekend! :)

Here are some great links to kick your weekend off with some inspiration! Enjoy!

Beading Arts 
Cyndi has some tagua nut beads to give away! 

About.com Jewelry Making
Ionic cleaners are a great way to get your jewelry sparkling clean. 



Snap out of it, Jean! There's beading to be done! 
The super fab Margot Potter interviewed Jean on Margot's new blog, Craft. You. What an honor! She is a love and so is this new blog! Join it! Wow it is informative and fun! 


Resin Crafts!
Resin Crafts has a tutorial on resin layering. 



Art Bead Scene
Ornamentea is hosting a fun charm shop! Visit the Art Bead Scene blog for links and info and see the beautiful charms that Erin Prais-Hintz created.

1 comment:

Sarah Sequins said...

Mixed media pieces? I'm intrigued. I can't wait to see what you make.

Happy 3 day weekend!!!