Thursday, November 18, 2010

Showing Thanks with Jewelry

Since the Thanksgiving holiday is coming up in the US next week, I thought it would be fun to share stories of giving thanks.

I LOVE to give thanks to my friends, family or people who have helped me with things by making them pieces of jewelry.

The fact that this kind of jewelry giving is usually a surprise to the recipient adds to the fun!

I would like to do a post on Thanksgiving day (next Thursday) that showcases all of the jewelry making and giving we do to thank people.

If you would like to have your story of giving thanks through jewelry and/or jewelry pictures included, please email at abeadaday@sbcglobal.net.

You can also feel free to leave a comment here with your story and I will incorporate it in the post next week.

THANK YOU! :)

No comments: