Monday, November 1, 2010

Are We Ready for Holiday Jewelry Designs?

I think it's time to gear up and gather all the gorgeous gems, pearls and sparkle in my bead box AND get a list of people together I would like to make gifts for this holiday season!

I sure hope I have some of these gorgeous Cubic Zirconias left! I'm thinking I might have one or two, HOWEVER, I also think I used them in last year's holiday gift designs...yikes!

Time to jog my memory! I am the kind of person who is capable of having the same idea a year later and think it's fresh and new.

Hopefully if I made jewelry for people, I photographed and captured that info here on A Bead A Day! Ahh, the memory is cranking now!!

I'd love to hear your ideas for new or updated holiday designs if you are interested in sharing!! :)

1 comment:

Dawn Doucette said...

It's a good thing we have this "electronic brain" for our memory! LOL I was just thinking about holiday jewelry today too! Great minds think alike!

Hope all is well with you Lisa!
{Hugs!}