Thursday, October 28, 2010

Shrink-firmations!

I've been thinking about shrinky dink jewelry today...probably because I seem to have little scripts running through my head on any given day that would be perfect on a piece of jewelry!

Today's script or affirmation was, "I'm so lucky"! I have a tendency to think that when I am connecting with nature or appreciating the beauty of the sky and amazing clouds on the commute to or from work.

At times, often during the morning commute, I ressurect this one..."live & let live!"

I LOVED this shrinky dink bracelet and need to start taking notes when those scripts are running through my head so I can make up a batch of shrinky dinks! :)

One more day guys, I can't wait, the weekend is so close!

5 comments:

Davinia said...

You have just reminded me that I have a stash of shrink plastic somewhere. Must get it out and have a play. Love the bracelet.

I LOVE color! said...

What a great idea! and there so many really good one sentense sermons you can use like

"Be Loyal to the Royal within You"

That is a quote I heard 30 some years age and It keeps comming to me.
Be blessed

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

Neat concept Lisa! I have little notes around my studio reminding me of my goals and my priorities. Making some of them into jewelry is a great idea!

Lisa Crone said...

I have never heard that one and like it! "Be loyal to the royal within you"...

I also Love the idea of incorporating your goals and priorities!!! WOW, what a great idea!! I think we will need to ponder this one some more! Thanks so much guys!

Sissy and Jack's said...

Joining family and inspiration is what my fall line is about!
We all need a little faith and encouragement around. I incorporate stamped initials with words and sayings on necklaces and bracelets.
The shrinky dink method is a great idea!!

Cheers,
Stacy
Sissy & Jack's