Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Love, Peace, Joy, Hope

Guess what?....It's package #3 of the Tuesday Morning Jackpot find!

One more to go after this....AND, all for just $2.99. I really need to remember to visit that store more often!!

These are such fun beads! The package reads "4 pc MOP rings". I didn't really understand that since there are actually 4 MOP rings and 4 metal rings with some of my favorite, happy words on them (love, peace, joy, hope).

I am guessing the intention is that they be used together with the metal ring on top of the MOP ring in your designs.

Since these all have just one hole each, they would be crazy/fun as bracelet dangles. In fact, it would be fun to use yesterday's MOP chips with these hanging from them! :)

What do you think?

1 comment:

TesoriTrovati said...

Freakin' awesome! That is a score for sure. Thanks for sharing. Don't have one of those stores near me but will be on the lookout!
Enjoy the day, Lisa!
Erin