Saturday, August 15, 2009

This Week's Project: Crystal & Chain Bracelet

This week's project is a bracelet using the Jill MacKay chain with flower focal and the 6mm indicolite bicones from ConsumerCrafts.com that I mentioned earlier in the week.

After a bit of trial and error, I am quite happy with it.

I LOVE the combination of silver and blue.

I experimented with paint and glitter and got a kick out of the final result, but when all was said and done, the simple combination of blue and silver won out!

This sort of reminds me of a tiara.

I hope you are all having a great, crafty weekend!! As always, please let me know what you think!!

10 comments:

Just A Tish said...

*jaw drops*

Holy *explicative*

Fantastic!

Be~Jeweled by Jana said...

Just beautiful!

Azure Accessories said...

This is wonderful...

Cheers

SimpsonS said...

I LOVE THIS!!! It is awesome. I am very impressed with your creativity.

liquidblackout said...

Gorgeous! I love it!!

SharDon Exclusives said...

This is an awesome piece! I love the colors so much.

Kokopelli said...

Silver and blue is an all-time fav of mine. And your bracelet turned out B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!

Jeannie said...

COW-A-BUNGA!!
This is stunning. My eyes are bleeding.

AngelaWC Creative Gifts said...

This is a beautiful design. I love the colors.

Jill MacKay said...

That is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen made with one of my findings! WOW I love this. Can I please post it on my blog? I think it is fabulous...really creative and unique design work!

Best,
Jill MacKay