Saturday, August 1, 2009

Peace, Love & Bead Bloggers!

I hope you are all having a great weekend and doing lots of beading or crafting!! I love using the weekend to peruse all the bead and jewelry blogs for inspiration!

There sure has been a lot going on over the last week. Just looking through all the blogs of these fellow beaders makes me want to break out all my beads. I was so excited to see the Art Bead Scene blog post about making your own bezel! I just mentioned recently I wish I knew how to do that! I'm heading over there now to broaden my horizons!! :)

About.com Jewelry Making
Tammy's going bananas over bamboo beads!

Art Bead Scene
Learn how to make your own bezel with Art Bead Scene!

The Writing and Art of Andrew Thornton
With Swarovski crystals from Artbeads.com, Andrew creates a wire-wrapped dangle bracelet inspired by a fuzzy caterpillar.

Carmi's Art/Life World Carmi places some vintage lace/tatting between glass for this lovely pendant idea.

Cindy Gimbrone
Want to add charm to your jewelry? Cindy Gimbrone shows you how to make glass nugget charms.

Jean Campbell
Jean gives the inside scoop on Rachel Nelson-Smith's upcoming book, Seed Bead Fusion.

Beading Arts
Fishing is a fun summertime activity, but even more fun when it results in something to wear!

Strands of Beads
Melissa discusses her experiences with metal clay safety issues.


Lorelei's Blog: Inside the Studio
Lorelei is helping to promote Cynthia Thornton's new book release by offering the 1st of 8 giveaways!

No comments: