Saturday, August 29, 2009

Thank You!!

Hello! I have been meaning to send special thanks to everyone who stops by frequently and leaves information, tips, ideas and encouragement, so today seemed like a good opportunity to do that! If I have left anyone out, I apologize!!!

I am sincerely appreciative to have met all of you and so glad our paths have crossed! I've learned quite a bit about the creative process in general from craft and bead bloggers. This type of communication allows you to see inside someone else's head if they let you. We are all so much more alike than we are different!

So, thanks very much to all of you for helping me to see that! I hope you are all having a great weekend!! THANK YOU!!


Kokopelli Design

Beadphoria

Almost Precious

Wire My Soul

Dawno's Beaded Badge Lanyards

The Beading Gem's Journal

TesoriTrovati

Just a Tish

Green Meadow Lane

Nancy at Never Enough Time

Sassy Glass Designs

Azure Islands Designs

Little Glory

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor

8 comments:

ohdawno said...

You're welcome! And thank you for always leaving such wonderful, cheerful and supportive comments on my blog.

Azure Accessories said...

A nice gesture...but of course you are welcome!

I enjoy visiting your blog as I never know what I'm going to find...always something interesting, unique or unusual!

Our individual talents may be different but I do agree with you we are more alike than different as people...

I understand people are very busy so like you I truly enjoy and appreciate my visitors, friends if you will, stopping by and commenting...*thank you*
Cheers

The Beading Gem said...

You're very welcome - it's always a treat to see what you have in store.

Do drop by and drop me a comment too - your opinions are always valued.

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

That is very sweet. Thank you! What could be better that coming to visit a blog that has a post about a new bead every day! Happy to drop by with a line or two anytime. I love your blog!

Mandi said...

Thanks for bringing some great beaders and blogs to my attention :)
Peace & Love,
Mandi

Kokopelli said...

Thank you! Your blog is like a daily inspiration to bead. I never know which bead I'll see next on your blog. Your comments on my blog are appreciated, too. And it is an honor to stand in line with all these talented and creative crafting/beading bloggers.

Just A Tish said...

No, thank you.

Little Glory said...

You are welcome! :) I love you blog! And thank you for lovely comments on my blog :)