Sunday, October 5, 2008

Peridot Crystals


Hello! Since it is Sunday, I thought it would be nice to focus on a little bit of extra sparkle! I love these peridot swarovski crystal rounds and cubes. Do you think non-beading or jewelry people know what color peridot is? I'm not sure...

I really love peridot because it works well with either silver or gold findings. Not all colors are like that. I also like this color because it is close to pastel, but can hold its own among stronger colors as well.

I originally bought these green beads to make a one strand memory wire bracelet just to have something nice, green and simple. I'm not sure why it didn't actually get made, but now I can plan to use them in another way!

I hope you are all having a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My birthstone is peridot and I have to agree that it looks great in swarovski crystal. Thanks for sharing this post, Lisa. I'm going to order some in cubes with my next bead order.

Would love to see what you do with your peridot beads, if you can to post a photo later!