Thursday, June 12, 2008

Fruit Flavors

Hello! Instead of just one bead, I wanted to share a few today. I've had these for quite a few years and had forgotten about them until recently. I really love the colors! They remind me of a fruit salad...canteloupe, blueberries and oranges.

The interesting thing about these beads is the finish. I was surprised when I bought them that the outside finish was matte rather than clear and shiny. In fact, I remember that the inside of the package was a little foggy or dusty like you might find in some of the less expensive glass beads. They were on clearance so I thought there might be something wrong with them.

I love when you get a happy surprise when you open a package of beads. Just adds to the euphoria.

We're almost to Friday, hang on everyone!

No comments: