Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Adorable Flower Charm

I just realized I had these adorable little flower charms. They were still in their package in one of my many bead containers. I thought they deserved to be showcased, especially because they had been so forgotten! I now feel like I need to go through all my bead containers, pull out all the pink and green (lost and forgotten) beads to make a bracelet. The bracelet will remind me to revisit my old "friends" that have been set aside and really appreciate them!!

Have a great evening!!

1 comment:

Carole said...

That is really a cute charm!

Thank you for the comment on my blog. :-) No, I'm not on
mycraftivity, but I popped over there yesterday off of your link here. I've bookmarked it for a better look later.

Viewing all the lovely beads here has made me realize how long it's been since I've worked with any.....