Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Surprisingly fuzzy beads!










Just in case you were looking for a reason to take a detour into the jewelry making aisle at Walmart, here you go!! I did just that over the weekend and was SO SURPRISED to find these beads.

They were like a little ray of sunshine drawing me to them! The closer I got to them, the happier I felt. And then...I touched them! They're soft and fuzzy...a serious "awww" moment!

I just don't know how I'd never seen these before. I mean, I've been to the Cousin Corporation and I watch their website for new products. However, I haven't been bead shopping in real life since the holidays. I guess that's where I went wrong.

So, getting back to beads...The other item I ended up buying was memory wire. It's going to be like a little match made in heaven. I  am going to need a VERY cool dangle for this multi-colored, multi-strand memory wire bracelet.

I wish it was ready for me to wear tomorrow..hmmm...I'll keep you posted! :)

Gotta go dig for those neon pink tassels...I know I have one somewhere!

No comments: