Saturday, October 11, 2014

What can you make in 10 minutes?


For some reason I'm having deep thoughts about jewelry this morning. :) It's not the first time I asked myself if I tend to wear sparkly jewelry when I'm happy or when I'm in need of a little extra happiness.

Since the answer was a little bit of both, I've decided to do a better job of making fun, happy and sparkly jewelry easy to reach every day. Extra insurance or ensurance of either bringing the happy or adding to it!!

My bead order arrived the night before last and inspiration didn't hit until early yesterday morning. Why inspiration? Why do you come when I am supposed to be getting ready for work?

I took a couple things that could be easily connected thinking I could make something at lunch. I'm so glad I did!!! Since I gave away the necklace I made with this sweet little owl, I'd been wanting to make a new one for myself.

I thought I brought necklace chain, but it was actually a silvery bracelet chain. No worries, I stuck the little owl on the chain and LOVE it!!! It took no more than 10 minutes to figure out how to connect the owl with jump rings, size the chain and add a tiny toggle.

Wishing you all a fun, sparkly and creative weekend. If you have a 10 minute project to share, please leave a link in the comments! :)

No comments: