Friday, September 12, 2014

Sparkle, Sparkle, Sparkle!


I have to admit when I wrote the title of this post after completing a mantra meditation, it seemed like a mantra in itself. I wonder what could happen if I use this as a mantra throughout the day.

Sparkle, sparkle, sparkle! I'm going to give it a try! Please join me if you like! :)

What I was actually referring to with the title was shamballa beads! Yay! I really love their sparkle and their character. I think it's that combination that attracts me to them. Not quite as elegant as swarovski, it's that over-the-top quality that makes them so fun!

As I was looking for something else, I came across these beads that I ordered a few months ago and had completely forgotten about!

Now that I'm supposed to be getting ready for work, they are all I can think about. LOVE the colorful wire too!

How can I take my last 15 minutes of "free" time this morning to make something to wear today??? It will certainly remind me of my mantra...sparkle, sparkle, sparkle.

Here I go...grabbing my pliers and cutters!! Wishing you all a happy, fun Friday!

1 comment:

Almost Precious said...

I must admit, that IS a lot of sparkle. Hope your weekend is a bright and, I might add, a sparkly one. :)