Friday, August 8, 2014

Feeling Daintyfied!

                                          

I'm feeling pretty lucky to have all these daintyfied elements to play with! Can I just say...they are so DAINTY! :)

                             

I don't know what it is about tiny little things like this, but they definitely spark that little girl in me.

I remember having a handful of those tiny little glass animals when I was little. I don't know why I was so fascinated with them, but whatever it is gets stirred up when I see things like this.


Of course, I was drawn to this sweet little owl with the big faceted eyes and sweet face! The daintyfied collection is from Cousin Corporation and will be in Michael's stores beginning Aug. 15.

I'll be taking a trip to mine so I can see ALL the pieces and grab a silver toned bangle.

I'm also curious to see if there are any more little animals included in the collection. :)


My fellow Cousin Ambassador, Allison Cooling, a.k.a. Quiet Lion, has a couple of great posts about the pieces SHE received from the daintyfied line. Her posts can be found here and here

See you at Michael's! I wish this weekend was the 15th! I feel the need for a craft store trip THIS weekend!

Patience is a virtue...patience is a virtue...patience is a virtue... :)

2 comments:

Becky Pancake said...

Thanx for sharing. These look like fun.

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

I love minis. Thanks for showcasing these.