Sunday, December 29, 2013

Getting Inspired before Returning to Reality

















It's a little late on a Sunday night, but I figure there's never a bad time for creative inspiration!

I'll need all my brain cells with me tomorrow and I realize now some of them have been on a break over the last week.

A little extra focus on any subject should help get them all corralled for tomorrow's return to work. :)

By the way, I have exciting news about my weekly bead blogger inspiration links...we're adding CRAFTERS!

I'm excited to be sharing both bead blogger and craft blogger links starting with this post.

I haven't "met" everyone yet, so I'm looking forward to learning about their work.

We're starting things off with our pal Jean Yates. She posted some great pics and funny stories which is just what I needed! Enjoy!

Snap out of it, Jean! There's beading to be done! 
Cue the flashback optical illusions as Jean goes from the beginning piece of jewelry she made in 2013 to the final piece of the year, and explains why they were created and for whom!

BIG Crafty Princess News!
The Crafty Princess Diaries has a big announcement posted about what is happening in 2014.

Cheap Christmas Wreath: from Puny to Grand in 2 Steps
Does last year's wreath or an inexpensive one you bought need a bit more pizazz? Let's kick it up a notch.

Ornaments With Beads and Baubles
Sure, Christmas is over... but you'll still want to make these super easy peasy ornaments.

Resin and Rhinestones
Charlene experiments with resin and vintage rhinestone components and shares the results.

The Writing and Art of Andrew Thornton 
Andrew just returned from filming an episode of the PBS show, "Beads, Baubles and Jewels". Check out his thoughts about the journey.

No comments: