Wednesday, May 1, 2013

More, More, Mirror, Mirror..Beads That is!

Okay guys, check out these fab mirror beads!!

My brain is in overdrive with ideas.

When I picked up the milky white and gold mirror beads yesterday, I thought it would be fun to create the 12-bead giant bauble with these and use it as a focal in a necklace using white chain.

Sounds fun and I've never used white chain before. So, guess what, I ordered some! :)

The silver and gold beads are so sparkly and honestly, the best way to use these is to just string them up. For me, I'm pretty sure I'll create several memory wire bracelets to give to friends.

It's such a GREAT way to add sparkle to someone's day!

I had on the 3 strand memory wire mirror bead bracelet today in a meeting and the person I was talking to was following my wrist with her eyes. It was very cool, and yes, I have a tendency to move my hands when I talk. :)

Stay tuned for Friday's post because it will include a mirror bead giveaway! Yay!

No comments: