Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Surprise Bead Stash!

I hope the person I'm putting this mini-bead stash together for isn't reading blogs tonight!

I'm in the process of organizing (a.k.a. cleaning) our play room. It currently looks like a bit of a hurricane hit it now that I've dragged things out of drawers and boxes.

I mentioned yesterday that I discovered a great bead strand and it got me thinking that I'd really like to take some kind of unofficial inventory so I started digging in.

I realize now that it's time to start clearing some things that haven't been used. It's not fair to the beads to just sit there waiting and hoping...

So, I'm sharing with a bead friend at work. Hopefully she'll like them. :)

4 comments:

Kokopelli said...

Uuuuhhh, ooooohhh, those are some really nice beads! She'll love them!

Liz said...

She does LOVE the Beads....I happen to know first hand. Thank YOU!!!!

Lisa Crone said...

Oh yay! So glad you love them! :)

bluemonkeybeads said...

What a great way to share the addiction! I also have lots of beads that I have left over from projects, beads that I thought would work or just never found the right project. There's a gal at work that recently started beading and I'm sure would be thrilled with a goody bag! Thanks for the idea! :)