Thursday, November 19, 2009

Runaway Penguin!

Oh my gosh, I almost missed posting this sweet little guy! I just lifted up the camera and saw a tiny ziplock bag with this sweet baby penguin in it. I have no idea how he got away from the group I posted on Tuesday!!

The good news is that he survived all by himself and is getting ready to join the others.

There are so many ways to use these beads such as zipper pulls, cell phone charms, bracelets and earrings.

Dave from Rings & Things had an interesting suggestion, "How about one each on gift tags? Maybe with a promise to start a charm bracelet with 'em :)"

That is such a cute idea, I wish I had thought of it!!

Have a great evening!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a little cutie! Looks a little bashful!

Azure Accessories said...

Very cute...Dave's idea was great...but as you said there are so many ideas for those fellows...

Cheers

Dave Robertson said...

- I think with a fancy enough bow, or a jumbo kidney wire for a hook, these Santa penguins would be fine tree ornaments as well. Lots of possibilities...

--Dave
at Rings & Things

Unknown said...

Melts my heart. :)

Watercolors by Susan Roper said...

He looks so forlorn to have been left behind! What a cutie-pie! Would make super earrings if you had another.