Thursday, February 26, 2009

Red Domino Dangle

Today's bead is a very cute little dangle bead in the shape of a domino! It would be adorable if you had a hundred of these dangling from a jump ring bracelet. I don't know if I have ever played dominoes before so I'm not sure if there is any significance to them being red. Maybe it's just for fun.

I have, however, lined up a bunch of dominoes just to knock them down. There is something intriguing about that process. I wonder how many people are setting up dominoes right now for the sole purpose of knocking them down? Interesting concept when you really think about it! I can understand how you could get hooked on it though. It involves a bit of strategizing and a bit of rebellion! The more I think about it, the more I wish I had a set of dominoes to play with!

Have a good one!

No comments: