Monday, September 29, 2008

Gorgeous Gold Plated Clasp


I mentioned yesterday that I had a pretty gold plated clasp that would work great with those fresh water pearls. I thought it would be fun to showcase the clasp today. I had ordered a package of 4 clasps when a friend brought me a bracelet that had sentimental value to her that had a broken clasp.

After lots of searching I was thrilled to find these. Not only was the clasp the right size and similar design, I was amazed to discover that the little inner locking section was the exact same as the original clasp. It turned out that I only needed to replace that part so the decorative part of the clasp could remain original on the bracelet. Isn't that something?

Don't you just love it when things turn out even better than you planned? In addition to that, I ended up with some gorgeous gold plated clasps for future use!

Have a great evening!

No comments: