Saturday, March 10, 2012

What a Gem! Featured Designer: Pearl Blay

This week's featured designer is Pearl Blay, also known far and wide as "The Beading Gem" who writes a fabulous daily blog!!

I am a subscriber of her blog and LOVE receiving an email every day about anything under the sun related to beading, beads, wire, crafting or pure creativity...

Thank you Pearl! As her blog profile states, yes, her name really is Pearl!! How perfectly perfect!

If you are not a regular reader, you can catch up on her blog or check out her one-of a-kind designs on Etsy, like this sterling silver sunburst!

LOVE it! Pearl, you are quite a gem!

6 comments:

Böbe Ikotics said...

Beautiful colors, beautiful work..

The Beading Gem said...

Aw shucks, Lisa! Thanks so much for this feature! I have to confess I am a blogging addict. The blog is my "memory" to remember great finds and it allows me to share too!

Plantress said...

very nice necklace!

Lacey said...

Love me some Pearl!!! I read her blog almost every day!!!! Glad to see her here on your blog...that I also read almost every day!!!!

Sarah Sequins said...

I'm a regular follower of Pearl's blog, too - she's terrific!

I love that pendant. :)

Vicki said...

Love the necklace.

Great work, thanks for sharing.