Monday, March 5, 2012

The Power of Beads!

Do you ever put on certain jewelry to give you cheer or comfort?

I used to wear a great memory wire bracelet that I would take off and play with because it had such interesting beads on it. By the time I found the eye ball, lady bug and alien space ship I would have a smile on my face.

I'd like to make a new "happy vibe" bracelet so I'm gathering beads from my stash. This is definitely going to be one of them, possibly the dangle.

It seems to evoke feelings of peace and happiness. I love finding special beads like this with the ability to shift my thoughts or mood. It's pretty amazing. I can't wait to see what other beads I can come up with!

Ahh....the power of beads!!

I'd love to hear about your creations that have been able to shift your thoughts or mood for the better so please share!

No comments: