Sunday, May 30, 2010

Peace, Love & Bead Bloggers!

I wanted to share this great site, Purplemoon, for the most peace sign related charms I have ever seen.

I'm thinking there is something for everyone here who is interested in incorporating peace into their jewelry and their little part of the world.

This is just one of my favorites, but it was hard to choose. I am going to think long and hard about which ones to order.

I was just mentioning to my husband today that I wasn't sure why the word peace isn't used more in reference to the general expectation of things.

And now, back to the lovely world of happy, peaceful bead blogging! Below are some links to get your new week started off with some great inspiration! Have a good one!



Humblebeads Heather shares some time management tips for creatives

Jean Campbell Jean reviews Kate McKinnon's wonderful new addition, Sculptural Metal Clay.

Lorelei's Blog: Inside the Studio Bead storage has been a question amongst my fellow beady peers, and so I thought I would share a link to how I utilize my bead storage.

Snap out of it, Jean! There's beading to be done! Jean is delighted to review Totally Twisted by Kerry Bogert! You will LOVE this book which focuses on wire and art beads!

Strands of Beads Melissa discusses the process of reworking a weak necklace design - the revised version of which now appears on the cover of The Best of Step by Step Beads.

The Writing and Art of Andrew Thornton Like Czech glass? Andrew hosts a giveaway courtesy of Raven's Journey. Find out how you can win these luminous beads!

About.com Jewelry Making Tammy ask in this quick poll about how you use social networking to promote you and/or your jewelry business.

Art Bead Scene ABS is here to help you with your business. Check out Zazzle to customize your earring cards for your jewelry business.

Barbe Saint John - New Jewelry from Forgotten Artifacts Book Review: Wrap, Stitch, Fold and Rivet

Beading Arts How many people out there are participating in the Bead Journal Project this year?

Carmi's Art/Life World Carmi's button maker is the reason for this new vintage image necklace.

Cindy Gimbrone aka The Lampwork Diva This week's Wednesday Wire is a free tutorial, "Matchin' by Wrappin'."

Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Learn about the Raku firing process and see the results of Melanie's new Raku adventures!

No comments: