Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Deep Thoughts Brought on By Beads...

I suppose if you are already in a particular state of mind, just about anything could bring on deep thoughts. Today, it was this peace sign from Rings & Things.

This is meant to be a connector piece and I began thinking about the importance of peace when it comes to forming successful connections. Either individual inner peace or peace between individuals...

I have observed many situations and relationships that did not appear to have an element of peace between individuals and it didn't take long before it was crumbling.

Okay, I warned you... For those Saturday Night Live fans of the "Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey", hopefully you can appreciate this.

When I requested this connector piece, I was thinking it would work well as a sort of focal bead that I could use to build crystals around. Especially all the pink crystals from yesterday's post!

I hope you are having a nice week so far! See you tomorrow!

FTC compliance disclosure, notice of material connections: the items in this post from Rings&Things were provided as a promotional gift as part of the Blog Partner Program for review or design purposes. More info about the Rings & Things Blog Partner Program

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, this is great...I never see these with 2 links. Wouldn't it be great set off-center on a necklace? Or as a bracelet focal point! Woo Hoo!

Teri Baskett
S & T Creations
sandtcreations.blogspot.com
sandtcreations.etsy.com