Monday, May 24, 2010

FIREJEWEL Purchase

You are not going to believe what I just ordered online...!

A blue FIREJEWEL (TM) necklace!! This is a swarovski cube with an LED inside!

There are so many things online to order and I think I do a great job of resisting 99.8% of it. HOWEVER, once in a blue moon a product comes along that I just can't live without.

This is one of those things. The last one was the 8 gigabyte swarovski covered jump drive that wears as a bracelet. I still LOVE it and love showing it off :)

Can you believe they have figured out how to get an LED into a swarovski bead? WOW, I'm so glad there are such smart people out there making fun things like this!

The rented RV vacation is going to be so much more fun while I'm wearing my light up swarovski necklace at the campsite!! I have already bought a bunch of glow sticks at the dollar store for everyone, but this will be the icing on the cake!!

As soon as I get this necklace in the mail, I will let you know. I'd love to hear if anyone else out there has one of these!! Here is a link to the many other crystals they have.

Here is the info from the official FIREJEWEL (TM) website:

FIREJEWEL (TM) is an innovator and world leader of micro-illuminated jewelry and accessories that are uniquely lit from within. Traditional jewelry fades with the evening shadows, but a piece by FIREJEWEL (TM) defies the darkness, carrying its own internal "fire" into the night. No one can light u crystals like we can. Our technology is patented in the USA and internationally.

8 comments:

Irene Lenihan said...

These look like really great necklaces but .... I can't wear anything that short and there doesn't look like any way to lengthen it. Rats. I like them.

Be~Jeweled by Jana said...

Wow! That's amazing! Let us know how you like it when you receive it!

Dawn Doucette said...

Lisa, that's freakin' awesome! I would totally show off that bling girly! :) You will be the hippest person in your RV park on vacation. LOL

I start to drool a little over anything Swarovski lately... but this.. I think might require a bib! ;)

Have a fabulous day!
Dawn

Just A Tish said...

only you could find a swarovski 'glow stick' :)

Michelle Mach said...

Wow--never seen that before! Makes the plain, old crystals seem kind of boring. :)

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

OMG I am squealing like a teen aged girl wishing I had some of those beads!! (Well almost. I'm actually sitting here quietly, imagining myself running around squealing, but you get the idea!;-))

That is so cool that it is inside the crystal like that. I've seen led's inside plastic beads before, but this is way classier. Can you buy the beads separately or do you have to buy the necklace? Would be cool to work into a piece.

Lisa Crone said...

I can't wait to get this!! I wanted to mention that I did search for a while to see if I could order just the beads so I could use them in a design and I couldn't find them loose, without a chain. If you find them, PLEASE let me know!! :)

Kokopelli said...

Now how cool and funny is that? Wearing it on the campsite is a fantastic idea!