Sunday, July 26, 2009

Peace, Love & Bead Bloggers!

I wanted to share this photo with you that I took when I excitedly opened a package of crystals from Artbeads.com last week. I have had so much fun playing with all these crystals, they can truly increase my happiness quotient!

I have a couple of beads that I am still working with and will keep you posted. I also want to share the crystal bead love a little bit and would like to send a few of these beads your way, so stay tuned for a mini-giveaway in the near future.

For now, please join me in taking a peek at what our fellow bead-bloggers have been up to over the last few days. Have a great week!!

About.com Jewelry Making
Rock clubs rock, literally, when you are looking for inexpensive, local jwelry making classes.

Jean Campbell
Jean visited Chicago and discovered a new beading technique using pleather and Conso.

Katie's Beading Blog Take a sneak peek at Katie's newest beading book!

Lorelei's Blog: Inside the Studio Lorelei makes a fun Owl swap with a blog friend.

Art Bead Scene
Tired of your liver of sulfur going bad? Check out this - Patina Gel!

Beading Arts
The second part of Cyndi's tutorial on using CopprClay to create a necklace.

Carmi's Art/Life World
Carmi introduces a vintage walnut to rhinestsones.

Cindy Gimbrone aka The Lampwork Diva
Cindy takes on heavy metal in the studio. No, you won't need to cover your ears - just your hands!

Earthenwood Studio Chronicles
Melanie takes some time to show off a few new resin and brass collage pendants!

Snap out of it , Jean! There's beading to be done!
Jean is wowed by Denise Peck's recent earring book, 101 Step by Step Wire Earrings! Get it and make some for YOURSELF!

Strands of Beads
Melissa curls up with a few good books from Rings & Things

The Writing and Art of Andrew Thornton
After cleaning the studio, Andrew finds (and finishes) a long-lost PMC Floral Link Bracelet.

3 comments:

Just A Tish said...

i can never complain about having nothing to do when you post such great blogs!

Unkn own said...

I can't wait to see what you do with the crystal square. You did pick a great selection of sparkle and we love our sparkling beads!

SharDon Exclusives said...

I have just found your blog! I am looking forward to seeing what you will do with that gorgeous sparkle...I WILL be back...Sharon