Tuesday, July 28, 2009

One More Crystal Volcano!

I just love this crystal volcano color and the shapes are so fun that I didn't want to pass up the chance to feature this bead on its very own day!

I'm working on a project with this circular crystal and the very large square crystal. I'd have to say this color is perfectly named. I mentioned the "crystal volcano" color to a non-beader/crafter and she said, "that must be dark reds, orange and yellow tints". Yep, perfectly named!

I would love to hear your ideas on linking these beads together if you have a minute!! Thank you!!

1 comment:

Just A Tish said...

i would put it off center, with a wire wrap only on one side - how do i explain this.

wire wrap one side, like you were going to make it a pendant. attach it to a beaded necklace, that is partially on wire wrapped links, partially on beading wire. Thread the necklace thru the center of the ring. Use a double strand so the strands go over and under the ring.

i wish i could blink and fax you the picture that was in my mind!