Sunday, May 22, 2011

New Project Sneak Peek!

I have finally made progress on my summer bracelet project!! Yay!

I've knotted up these great vintage beads from Artbeads.com (along with a little swarovski sparkle) using white hemp cord and a 5 strand clasp. I LOVE bracelets that are a bit like a cuff. These are the beads I mentioned the first week in may.

Several of the vintage beads would not fit on the hemp cord to knot them in, so I am using some ingenuity and have a plan to use a needle and clear beading line to attach them in some way.

I can't wait to see how it turns out since I've never done that before!

I look forward to sharing the final product in the near future! :)

I want to wish you all a WONDERFUL week with lots of sun and happiness! Thank you so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

Pretty Things said...

So cute!

handcrafted jewelry box types said...

Wonderful jewelry.Thanks for sharing this information which is pretty good.I love your bracelet which just turned out so beautiful.Buying jewelry boxes help to protect such jewelries.Lovely bracelet.Well done.