Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Gift Package Finale

I've mentioned the last two posts that I received a really special and eclectic package of beads, buttons, etc. from the Creative Goddess, Vicki O'Dell.

I'm packing a couple things into one post tonight because I can't wait any longer to share with you the package that she put together.

Isn't this so cool and sweet and special?!


It was truly a JOY to meet Vicki in person and to go through this special gift package and appreciate each piece and part!

Thanks so much Vicki!


This makes me so happy and gives me some GREAT ideas, not only for what I will make with these great pieces, but about being generous and making up special surprise packages for friends!! :)

2 comments:

www.guccihandbagsoutlet.org said...

herve leger dress stage herve leger dress model tears became recently controversial incident was only 14 Auguste held a few days ago Abeliunaite models of Herve Leger Dress milan fashion week herve dress 2009 qiu dong ready-to-wear Herve Leger Bandage conference weptMilan fashion week herve dress 2009 qiu dong ready-to-wear Abercrombie Fitch 2011 conference, model Abeliunaite Auguste during process in tears
In the milan fashion Oakley Sunglasses week held recently herve dress 2009 qiu dong ready-to-wear A&F Mens Classic Shirts conference, model Abeliunaite Auguste during process in tears. A start many photographers thought 09 qiu Oakley Sunglasses Womens dong invented a new "makeup", but traces the second Oakley Sport set of clothes when model dress out of when it was discovered that, this time Oakley Lifestyle really cried.
According to A&F Mens Jeans reports, Abeliunaite Auguste in herve dress conference was in A&F Mens Fur Hoodies tears. herve dress spokesman once denied Auguste in tears. When he saw A&F Mens Hoodies the picture, he said: "I some sensitive can cause herve leger sale of assessing tears stream. Despite this, people to model without compromising the

Shirley said...

Ok Lisa, I don't know what the previous comment is all about...I assume it's spam. Anyway, just wanted to say I love these pieces! That chain is just awesome. Can't wait to see what you do with it.