Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Bead Family

I wanted to show you some of the other members of this week's bead mix family and got a kick out of taking these "family photos"! :)

I didn't want to share the whole lot of them yet, but thought this was a cute combo of some of the siblings.

So, just imagine yesterday's giant puffy cube and Monday's happy, smiling bead and you can probably see a bright summery (and chunky) necklace coming together!

I've been on a bead mix kick lately so I'd love to hear stories about your fave bead mixes if you've got them! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love bead mixes, being fairly new to beading I still have trouble with my colors. Mixes give me a start that I can add to and teachs me color lessons at the same time. My favorite mix at the moment is the Jewel Tone seed bead mix from Fusion Beads.

Maryanne said...

Bead mixes are so much fun. They're a great jumping off point for freeform beadwork. But, they just make me smile and I love the names of some of them. Love your "family" so far!

Unknown said...

When I buy a bead mix, it's usually because there's one or two beads in their that I know will finish a current projects. All the while theres tons more to inspired new projects. Much love for the bead mixes!