Saturday, April 9, 2011

This Week's Project: Arts & Crafts Jewelry Moment

I had just come out of my craft room with a handful of beads and findings to play with a little while ago and decided to sit down at my desk that had paper crafting supplies all over it.

I thought I better try to organize everything before starting to bead and this project is the result of that moment.

Instead of cleaning up and organizing the space, I started punching holes in this faux patent leather bracelet blank and adding scrapbooking brads!

I LOVE IT and can't wait to wear it tomorrow. It actually looked great
with my jammies, but I think it will look even better with real clothes. :)

What do you think?

The blue flower is on top of the bracelet blank and the pink one is attached to the brad underneath to add some dimension.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks really cool! I don't know, it might be a little flashy for clothes!

Donna@soakinginmustard.com said...

Love your pretty floral bracelet, sings of Spring!

Patricia JL said...

That is adorable! I love it.

Almost Precious said...

How cute ! Amazing what happens when 2 worlds collide, in this case the world of scrapbooking and the world of jewelry making. :) Kind of like chocolate and peanut butter.

Traditional engagement rings said...

Wow, it's so pretty with so modern look and feel.Something too unique to be weared.So cute!!!