Friday, March 19, 2010

Featured Designer: Denise Peterson - Reinvented Objects

Happy Friday! It was a beautiful sunny day here in my neck of the woods, I hope everyone had a bit of sunshine to enjoy today! It certainly has a way of lifting people's spirits.

It is time once again for the weekly featured designer showcase, yay! This week's featured designer is Denise Peterson of Reinvented Objects.

Denise recently had some of her work published in the March 2010 issue of Belle Armoire Jewelry (page 120) and has kindly allowed me to show one of her pieces here as well.

This necklace at the top/right is so adorable. I have a tendency to be drawn to things like this with birds in them. I think it must represent "peace" or "happiness" in my subconscious mind.

Denise also recently attended the "Art & Soul" event in Las Vegas and took several classes that she has written about on her blog.

I have greatly enjoyed every beading class I have taken and since I haven't figured out how to add more hours to each day, I enjoy reading about others' learning experiences.

Denise has several pieces listed in her etsy shop including some very cool bezels!

The other pieces shown here are a couple of my favorites from the "Reinvented Objects" blog. What happy, fun and whimsical pieces!! They just make me smile! :)

Thanks so much Denise for allowing me to share your work here today!! Have a great weekend!!

7 comments:

waterwaif said...

What wonderful work Denise does!
And what a lovely feature. Thank you for sharing with us.

Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

Wonderful work Denise!!!
Thanks for featuring her!
xoxo~Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

Kokopelli said...

Beautiful work! Thanks for sharing! I had the chance to spend most of yesterday outside and I enjoyed it so much after this winter.

Davinia said...

They're all gorgeous and I'm heading over to her blog now. Thanks for showcasing Denise and sharing with us

Azure Accessories said...

Truly interesting & unique pieces, wonderful...congratulations to Denise on your feature & the magazine feature!!! She must be so thrilled!

Cheers

Plantress said...

i LOve the bee

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for your nice comments.