Thursday, March 25, 2010

Colorful Charms

These charms might not be magically delicious to taste, but I think they are delicious to look at! :)

More beads from Joann, etc...

These will be incorporated into a project in the near future. I would like to combine these light turquoise colored epoxy charms with yesterday's orange charms in a bracelet.

However, I have recently made a couple of "charm" bracelets and would like to use a different technique.

I will do my best to brainstorm for a new idea and love hearing from everyone else too!

Initial thoughts are: wire crochet, right angle weave and I think this might be my favorite, hemp cord knotting! :)

I better get busy!! Have a great evening! We're in the home stretch for the weekend! YAY!!

3 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

I have never seen anything like these. What about layering some rub ons, covering with a thin layer of resin and afixing some flat back crystals. Or wrapping in some Vintaj filigree. I see great possibilities here!
Enjoy the day! Erin

d'Olivia said...

Would the hemp cord knotting make for a "floppy" bracelet? I haven't tried it myself. Wire crochet sounds good. I've only just recently dug out my old crochet hooks myself. Perhaps a crocheted cuff bracelet?

Cyndi L said...

How about finger-woven with pretty colored C-Lon cords?