Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Summery Sparkle

I had a chance to squeeze in some jewelry making time very early Saturday morning and this necklace materialized. :)

Sometimes I never know what I'm going to end up with and was very pleased with this new sparkly and summery necklace.

Especially because it perfectly matched a new blouse that I planned to wear to a class that day. Maybe my subconscious mind is the actual jewelry designer in the family.

When I posted these Cousin mirror beads back in April, one of the comments was about how to use the two tone mirror beads in a project.

I wondered about it myself until Saturday. It must have been a Reeses cup moment, chocolate and peanut butter coming together in a sweet combo.

3 comments:

baymoondesign said...

Great summer necklace!

Lisa Crone said...

Thanks Kathy! :)

Chelsea said...

Beautiful summer necklace!