Wednesday, June 19, 2013

BREAKING DESIGN CONTEST NEWS…


It’s time once again for the annual JTV Jewel School Design Contest!  There are 3 fabulous categories this year. Mixed Up Media, Metal Art Play and Blissful Beading.

NICE! I’ve got to say just reading the words “blissful beading” made me really happy. I’m in create mode now so I hope to jump in and submit a design this time around.

Today, June 19, is day 1 of the submission period. The final day to enter your work is August 21.

That should be plenty of time for all of us to get our designs in!

Now before clicking off this post, make sure to check out these amazing prizes!

I don’t know if I have ever seen prizes of this magnitude in a jewelry design contest before! 

Amazing! I hope to see all of you on the submission board!! If you aren’t ready to submit your design this time around, no worries, take a few minutes to vote for your favorite designs!!


WINNER

CASH PRIZE
JEWELRY MAKING
SUPPLIES
Mixed Up Media Winner
$330
$670
Metal Art Play Winner
$330
$670
Blissfully Beading Winner
$330
$670
Grand Prize Winner
$2,000
$1,500
Judge’s Pick
$2,000
$1,500


GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! I’ll post a reminder half way through just to keep everyone on their toes. Can’t wait to see all the sparkly designs!

Let us know in the comments when your design is uploaded so we can all go check it out!

No comments: