Thursday, June 6, 2013

1-2-3 Bracelet

Looking for ways to make quick and easy jewelry? Just connect statement pieces together...1, 2, 3 and there you go.

That's one reason this bracelet makes me happy. It was SO easy and quick, but is unique as well. Love the neon pink against the black.

Also thought this pendant (which I cut the loop off) was very cool. The intricate lines with the tiny little sparkle in the middle...nice!

I picked the two black components while at Cousin Corp headquarters, but found a collection of pink neon pendants at a Ben Franklin store.  Love it when a "plan" comes together. :)

2 comments:

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

This is FAB and this is why YOU are great! I want it. I swear to you if you decide to hold a giveaway I wanna be in IT!!!
love, jean

Lisa Crone said...

Jean! You are so sweet, thank you! :)