Thursday, March 28, 2013

Butterfly is Back by Popular Demand!

Alright everyone...guess who is making an appearance tomorrow...

That's right, the butterfly bracelet that I made last April. How funny that I was talking summertime bracelets in April and this year it's almost April and still feels like winter.

So, as the post from last year mentions, this is a variation of the rock star bracelet from my book.

If you want to make this fun, simple and crafty bracelet but don't have the book, leave a comment with your email address and I will send you instructions. :)

We just need more embroidered butterfly bracelets in the world!

2 comments:

Judi Bola said...

so beautiful
nice meet u,,

VikkiV said...

Love this! Looking for something like this all day (on my phone) and finaly got the chance to check my feed!Beautiful!!!
Thanks and Have a great weekend!

Vikki
vikkivaughn@msn.com