Thursday, June 14, 2012

Follow the Beads...

Bead inspiration, bead love or bead addiction?

It seems to me that the words bead addiction have a negative feeling about them. From now on I think I'll call my blinding desire to have or create with beads, simply Bead Love.

Would you like to jump on my bead love bandwagon? That sounds like such a positive place to be...love!

I get a kick out of the fact that I get so taken by certain beads or techniques for periods of time...all I can think of right now is macrame! Some of my past bead love experiences were with polymer clay, druzy beads, CRYSTALS! Hello...

From this point forward it's Bead Love all the way, embrace it! By the way, the photo here represents some of my past loves. :)

4 comments:

Pamela770 said...

My friends call it bead greed! lol

Pamela770 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kokopelli said...

What's negative about an addicition? Everyone has at least one and not all are negative! :)

Unknown said...

Bead love?!?!?!
I like it...it describe very well our passion!